Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
- High need for quiet and alone time to process information and recharge.
- Observe from the sidelines, before participating.
- Feelings are easily hurt
- Require privacy.
- Like to be prepare in advance.
- Think before speaking.
- Head in the clouds.
What Parents need to know about INFJ children:
- Correct behavior in private
- Refrain from yelling or speaking sharply. They are easily wounded.
- Be a good listener. Learn to validate their feelings.
- Be careful about squashing their ideas with feedback and criticism.
- Provide lots of opportunity for creative and open-ended play.
- Offer a lot of physical affection.
- Frequently express your love and acceptance of them.
- Offer opportunities to express feelings through writing, talking or drawing.
- Need 1:1 time with parents.
- Do not put them on the spot in front of others. Give them time to reflect on new information before speaking to it.