Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
Personality traits of ENTP:
- Quick to see possibilities in everything.
- Logical and analytical.
- Eager to interact with their environment
- Enjoy being around others.
- Need variety. Get bored easily.
- Enjoy being the center of attention.
- Warm up to new kids quickly.
- Enjoy putting their personal spin on how to do things.
- Independent. You’ll hear “by myself” early in their life.
- More likely to respond with anger than sadness.
What Parents need to know:
- Indulge them in talk about the possibilities they see in everything. It energizes them.
- Plan lots of play dates or opportunities to socialize. They don’t enjoy spending time alone.
- Offer them gentle guidance and support their preference to learn through experience.
- Help them practice patience. This will be a challenge for them as their thoughts flow so quickly.
- As much as possible, support them in their need to be independent.
- They will need help expressing compassion. Use logic to explain the feelings of others.
- Be patient as you coach them in time management. It is not a strong-suit.